Ether Dream 2
The Ether Dream 2 is an extensible, high-performance laser DAC.
- Streaming playback over 100M Ethernet
- Multi-interface driver library: supports LSX, ILD SOS, LFI Player, and any software compatible with EzAudDac
- Protocol-compatible with original Ether Dream
- Sample driver code available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- ILDA output: 2x 16-bit (X/Y) plus 8x 10-bit (separate R, G, B, I, U1-U4)
- Can be built into a laser projector; internal DMX output header
- Drag-and-drop firmware updates over USB from any computer, no software needed
- Power supply: 8V to 25V DC, via screw terminals or standard 5.5mm jack
- Case and 100-240v universal power adapter included
- Made in California, USA
OrderEther Dream 2 is available from:
Ether Dream 2 is available bundled with LSX Lite, including a pre-activated license dongle, for $299.
Limited quantities of Ether Dream v1 are available.